What is Google Ads?
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a pay-per-click advertising program by Google. With Google Ads, you can reach people searching for products just like yours every day. Your digital advertisements can appear on Google at the very moment someone is looking for products or services like yours. You get to enjoy the best part, which is only paying for results! Get started today with just a few short steps and a $150 matching ad credit.
Here is a video from Google explaining how Google Ads works.
Google is offering HostGator customers a $150 matching ad credit to help take your business to the next level. Sign up for HostGator Web Hosting today and set up your Google account so you can take advantage of the $150 matching credit from Google Ads.
Google Ads Terms and Condition
The offer is available to customers with a billing address in the United States only. One promotional code per advertiser.
- To activate this offer: Enter the promo code in your account before December 31, 2020. You have to enter the code within 14 days of your first ad impression being served from your first Google Ads account in order to participate in this offer. If you meet the eligibility requirements for the offer by reactivating an inactive account, the account must have been not active for at least 60 days, and you must enter the promo code in your account within 10 days of reactivation.
- To earn the credit: Start advertising! The advertising costs you accrue in this account in the 30 days following your entry of the promo code, excluding any taxes, will be matched with an advertising credit in the same amount, up to a maximum value of $150.
- Once Steps 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
- Credits apply to future advertising costs only. The credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
- You would not receive a notification once your credit is used up, and the additional advertising costs (if any) will be charged to your form of payment. If you do not wish to continue advertising, you can delete or pause your campaigns at any time.
- In order to qualify for the promo credit, your account must be successfully billed by Google Ads and remain in good standing.
- To know more about the full terms and conditions, please click this link: https://www.google.com/ads/coupons/terms/.
Why Choose Google Ads?
- Be seen across the web.
Whether it’s search, video, or display ads, give your business the exposure it really deserves.
- Advertise locally or globally.
Reach out to your potential clients within a few miles of your business, or broadcast your ads to entire regions or countries. You can choose where you want your ad to be shown.
- Stay within your budget.
Use your matching $150 coupon to get started and determine what your budget will be, and only pay when someone clicks on your ad. What's great is that you have control to set your daily budget and the amount you're willing to shell out for a click. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad.