Using Databases Overview - Quick Links
OH SNAP! This article has been deprecated.
You may check out the article, Using Databases Overview, for more information about databases. You can also refer to the phpMyAdmin (cPanel/Plesk) page to know more about phpMyAdmin's functions and how to use them to manage your databases.
Here is a quick list of links from the Using Databases Overview page without the exposition, for those of you who know what you are looking for and want to find it quickly.
Creating a Database
- How do I create a MySQL database, a user, and then delete if needed?
- How to create Databases - Plesk 10
Connecting Your Script to the Database
Managing Your Database in a Web Browser
- Accessing Your Database Using phpMyAdmin
- Managing Your Database Using phpMyAdmin
- How to manage databases with the Webadmin - Plesk 10
Connecting to the Database Remotely
Whitelist IP to Connect Remotely
- How to Connect to the MySQL Database Remotely
- How to Whitelist Your IP - cPanel
- How to Whitelist Your IP - Windows Shared
- How to Whitelist Your IP - Windows Dedicated
Importing and Exporting
- How to import your MySQL database
- Exporting a MySQL Database via phpMyAdmin
- How to import a MSSQL database - Windows Shared
- Copy Entire Database or Rename Database