When you first upgrade your Gator account to include an eCommerce store, there are several additional features packed inside that aim to help you track and identify the kind of reception your website is receiving. Ideally, these stats will provide the detailed that their namesake suggests, insight into your store's performance.
In this article, we will cover how to access the Insights as well as what information is present in the Basics and the Advanced tab. For more detailed information regarding your website as a whole, you may want to check out the Site Statistics App.
Finding the Insights
When you first launch your store, you will be met with the setup screen or store progress screens as seen below:
To get to the Insights, click on the HOME option at the top of the Left-hand menu.
*Once you have fully completed the set-up of your store, insights will display by default.
From the Home Screen’s Insights, you will see Basic & Advanced tabs above some cards of information.
The Basics information consists of the following:
- Map of Geographical Visitors
- Number of Orders Received
- Total Revenue Generated.
Advanced information consists of the following:
- New VS. Returning Visitors Stats
- Languages Used to Access Your Site
- Devices Used to Access Your Site
- Types of Browers Used to Access Your Site
- Traffic Specifics: Total View, Bounce and Duration
- Sales Specifics: Revenue, Orders, and Conversations
- Both Basic and Advanced information cards can be defined based off of date by selecting a beginning and an ending date.
- Select a range of dates to have the info cards aggregate that data.