Stock Images in the Express Editor
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
This content only applies to Gator Website Builder hosting plans which are accessible by going to app.gator.com.
For more articles, check out the HostGator Gator Website Builder category
or directly access the Gator Knowledge Base.
We understand that your main focus is on running your business. That's why we integrated Unsplash directly into our image library. We provide over 550,000+ free high-resolution images to allow you to create a website that perfectly matches your business.
More precisely, we grant you an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use photos from Unsplash for free, including for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the photographer or Unsplash.
Accessing Stock images from the Editor
- Begin by launching your website editor by choosing Edit Site.
- Inside the website editor, you can click any item with an image, including backgrounds, images within sections, and thumbnail image elements to open a new window with the tab Free images.
- You will then have the free image library open up, with categories, image thumbnails, and the ability to search for images in the upper right.
- When you click any of the images, they will then load into the site in the area you had selected.