SSH Access for Linux, Enable in Plesk 10
Plesk 10 allows you to enable SSH for the main FTP user of each domain. This will work with Linux server plans, but does not work for Windows server plans.
- Log into the Plesk Control Panel for your domain
- From the Home page, click on Websites & Domains
- Next, click on FTP Access
- Click on the name of the default FTP user for this domain (it is the one you created when you added the subscription)
- Select "/bin/bash (chrooted)" from the drop-down menu, then click OK
If the SSH option is grayed out, you can log into Plesk with your admin user and then access the domain's Control Panel, where you will be able to edit this setting. Alternatively, you can enable the option for a customer to set their own SSH access within the subscription settings for that domain. (Create your subscription to access your settings - click on the subscription, then go to Customize, then Permissions.)