- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
This content only applies to Gator Website Builder hosting plans which are accessible by going to app.gator.com.
For more articles, check out the HostGator Gator Website Builder category
or directly access the Gator Knowledge Base.
By default, your Booking tool will be set to match the local time during tool set up, but if you have a location outside of it, you may wish to change the settings to match the specific location. Setting a time zone in your booking tool that reflects your business’s local time is valuable for your clients to select an accurate appointment or service with you. For example, when you book a hotel, flight, or restaurant table somewhere outside of your local area, it would be easiest to see their schedule and appointments since that is where you will be when you fulfill your request!
- To set your time zone, begin within your Bookings tool.
- Click on Manage Bookings for the site you wish to modify.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Set availability under Bookable hours to add the hours that the employee can be booked.
- In the window that appears, on the upper right corner, you will see a drop-down menu with various options for time zones.
- Once you have selected your desired time zone, click Save on the bottom right of the window to apply this to your tool.
Congrats! You have now updated the timezone for your booking tool!