SEO Gears Content
For different instruction, click on the tool you would like to learn more about from the image above.
Available with SEO Gears Advanced & Professional.
Content provides a great competitive advantage in SEO, because creating content takes work and creativity. You competitors can't simply copy, program or fake content, they must create their own. The Content tools, for Advanced and Professional SEO Gears users, will help you to check your content to make sure it is readable, unique, and fresh.
Make sure you have added keywords using the keyword tools before beginning using these content tools.
- Analyze Content - Use this tool to analyze the content of a page towards the relevance of selected keywords. The results will be seen in the Content Pages section.
- Website Validator - Running this tool will show a list of any HTML errors, obsolete code, redundancies, and other HTML issues present on the URL provided. Having valid HTML code on pages is crucial for search engines to easily scan and index properly.
The content pages listed at the bottom of the content section is a list of analyzed pages along with the their results. As you can see in the picture below, your pending analysis will be listed at the top, and once completed, you will see the following fields populated:
- Page - The page analyzed with full title and URL
- Keyword - The keyword(s) being analyzed
- KW Density - The keyword density of the page using the selected keyword(s)*
- Title - Confirmation of whether the title fits the keyword(s)
- H1 - Confirmation of whether the H1 (primary heading) matches the keyword(s)
- Score - A score for your page based on the previous factors (higher is better)
*Keyword Density refers to the amount of times a keyword is used versus the total amount of content on a page. Most search engines prefer a keyword density between 2-4%. For more information refer to the SEO e-Book provided with your SEO Gears account.
There will also be Options on the right to either remove the selected results from your list, or to reanalyze the page again. To see what these analysis look like, see the picture below.
Click the image for a larger preview
If you are unsure how to access your SEO Gears tool or need a good starting place, please refer to our article on: