Sending a Pickup Notification Email
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
This content only applies to Gator Website Builder hosting plans which are accessible by going to app.gator.com.
For more articles, check out the HostGator Gator Website Builder category
or directly access the Gator Knowledge Base.
When your customer’s order is ready for them to come and pick it up from you, you will be able to let them know by email through the following steps:
- Begin within your Store home.
- Click Orders from the left.
- Next, select the Order you would like to send a notification for.
- In the area for Pickup Items select the Send Ready for Pickup Email button. This will let your customer know that the items are all ready to be picked up.
- OPTIONAL: If your order contains a mix of pickup and shipped items, once all the picked-up items have been processed, you can choose Mark As Complete to indicate that only the shipped items need to be processed.
- Once your order has been completely processed, picked up, and possibly shipped, you can change the order status from the drop-down menu on the right from In Progress to Completed to move the order from your queue before moving on to the next.