Sell Multiple Products on a Single Page Using Google Checkout in BaseKit
The easiest way to sell multiple items from a single page is to offer a shopping cart. You can do this in BaseKit by following these steps:
- Open the E-commerce section of the widgets panel.
- Drag and drop out two or more Google Add to Cart widgets (one for each product).
- For each of the widgets, click the gear icon () to open the options panel at the bottom of the screen.
- In the options panel, complete the following details:
- Product Image
- Product Description
- Product Name
- Product Price
- Button Title
- Save your changes by clicking Save at the bottom of the options panel.
- When you are finished adding products, drag and drop a Google Cart widget anywehere you like on your page.
- If you wish, you may select to have the view cart option open when the page is loaded by checking the Open on Startup box. You may also customize the title of your view cart widget.
Once you are done adding E-commerce features to your site, you may wish to improve your search engine rankings with some of BaseKit's built in SEO tools.