When you run into roadblocks within your Gator account, there are several quick and convenient ways to get the answers you need. Aside from Phone Support and Chat, you can utilize the Self Help Widget inside your website builder to easily access the Support Center.
To access the Support Center in the Express Editor
- To open the support center in the Express Editor, click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Click on Support Center to open the support popup.
- Click Search our help center to begin your search.
- A new panel will appear with links to article categories.
- The other part of the support panel in the express editor is a tutorial to get started. Click on the three dots and select Getting Started (Tour).
- The new panel will open several tutorials to help you navigate the workspace area.
To access the Support Center in the Traditional Editor
- Select the Help option from the top right-hand corner of the screen inside your website builder.
- Click the Support Center icon. It will open the Help and Support Center in a new tab.
- This will display several categories. Clicking on any of these will display a list of articles that pertain to that category.
- You can then search for any other relevant topic to find available articles, and the widget will remain open while you perform any action within the website builder.
- If you need additional help, click on the Contact Us in the upper right corner.
- You will have several options to contact support – via chat, email, or phone call.