Saving Versus Publishing in the Express Editor
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
It is a good habit to save any changes you make in the editor. You can save your progress as often as you like as you edit your site. When you publish your site, any saved changes go live online.
Saving without publishing will allow you to work on your site and make changes without reflecting on the live version. When satisfied with the editor's changes, publish your site again. Publishing your site will also save any changes you have made to the site.
- To begin, launch your website editor by choosing Edit site.
- When ready to save in the editor, select the Save button on the top right of the page.
- If you forget to save and close out the editor, you will see a notification next time you open the editor asking if you would like to restore the unsaved changes.
- Once you have built your site to your liking and are ready to publish, hit the Publish button on the top right-hand corner of the editor. (It usually takes around one to two minutes to publish.)