ResellerClub - Integrating WHMCS
ResellerClub can be fully integrated into WHMCS. WHMCS has provided detailed guides and documentation on their website to help new users set up and configure WHMCS to work with their ResellerClub account. All of this and more can be found in WHMCS's ResellerClub section.
Integrating ResellerClub and WHMCS
- Log in to the ResellerClub control panel (the URL will be in the email you received when you signed up with them).
- Go to User Profile, then select Manage Profile. The value you need to note is the Reseller ID.
- While still in the ResellerClub control panel, go to Settings, then select API.
- Enter the server's IP address where WHMCS is installed to authorize it for API access.
- On the same page, note down the API Key.
- Now, log in to your WHMCS Administration.
- Navigate to Setup, then go to Domain Registrars.
- Choose Resellerclub from the Registrar dropdown menu and enter the Reseller ID and API Key noted above.
- Click Save Changes.
WHMCS will now be able to communicate with your ResellerClub account to automate domain registration and management for your customers.