ResellerClub - Integrating WHMCS
ResellerClub can be fully integrated into WHMCS. WHMCS has provided detailed guides and documentation on their website to help new users setup and configure WHMCS to work with their ResellerClub account. All of this and more can be found in WHMCS's ResellerClub section.
Integrating ResellerClub and WHMCS
- Login to the ResellerClub control panel (the URL will be in the email you received when you signed up with them) and then go to User Profile > Manage Profile (the value you need to note is the Reseller ID).
- Still in the ResellerClub control panel, go to Settings -> API and enter the IP address of the server where WHMCS is installed to authorize it for API access.
- On the same page, note down the API Key.
- Now, login to your WHMCS Administration Area.
- Go to Setup > Domain Registrars.
- Choose "Resellerclub" in the registrar dropdown menu and enter both the Reseller ID and API Key noted above.
- Click Save Changes.
WHMCS will now be able to communicate with your ResellerClub account to automate domain registration and management for your customers.