ResellerClub - Bulk Theft Protection
Apart from enabling or disabling theft protection for domain names individually, you may use the Bulk Theft Protection tool to enable/disable theft protection for multiple domain names belonging to your Customers and/or Sub-Resellers.
You may need to enable theft protection for domain names in order to ensure that your domain names remain safe from illegal domain name transfers.
Features of Domain Name Theft Protection
- A Transfer [Away] Request for this domain name to another registrar will fail at the registry itself and will not be allowed.
- Theft Protection can be enabled/disabled by anyone in the entire Reseller chain.
- Theft Protection, for a domain name locked by you, may be enabled/disabled only by you.
- Theft Protection, for a domain name locked by your Sub-Reseller, may be enabled/disabled by you as well as your Sub-Reseller.
- Theft Protection cannot be enabled or disabled at any level for a suspended domain name.
How to Manage Theft Protection in Bulk
- Login to your Reseller Control Panel.
- Select domain names from a list:
- In the Menu, point to Products and then click List All Orders. This would list all Orders under your Reseller account.
- Select the domain names for which you wish to modify name servers and then click the or button.
- Enter a list of domain names:
- In the Menu, point to Products -> Bulk Tools and then click Bulk Theft Protection.
- Enter a list of Domain Names, Order IDs, Customer IDs or Reseller IDs. You can mention up to 1000 Domain Names, Order IDs, Customer IDs or Reseller IDs on separate lines.
Selecting Customer IDs or Reseller IDs allows you to enable or disable theft protection for all domain names under the specified Customer(s) or Sub-Reseller(s).
- Click the / button.Here, you have two options:
- A Bulk Theft Protection Summary view will be displayed, along with the total number of Orders in the Bulk Theft Protection Action.