ResellerClub - Account Access/Password Reset
This article will walk you through accessing your ResellerClub account and show you how to reset your password.
Accessing Your Account
- Visit the Reseller Login : https://manage.resellerclub.com/reseller
- Enter your Username (your Email Address) and Password and click the Login button.
You might encounter an error, as illustrated in the image below:
This could occur for the following reasons:
- Bad username/password. (Please ensure that there are no spaces in the beginning or at the end of the Username.) If you require a new password, please follow the "Reset Account Password" instructions below.
- Your Control Panel access has been disabled by ResellerClub. Please get in touch with ResellerClub's Support Team to resolve this issue.
Reset Account PasswordTo request an Account Password reset:
- Click the Forgot Password link from the following URL:
- Reseller Login : https://manage.resellerclub.com/reseller
- Enter your Username (i.e. your email address) and click the Send Reset Instructions button.
- ResellerClub will send you email containing a link which will allow you to reset your Control Panel Password.
Please consider the following when creating your password:
- Allowed password length is 8 to 15 characters.
- Use a combination of capital and lowercase letters, with punctuation marks, special characters and numbers.
- Change the password on a regular basis.
- Avoid a password that contains personal information (name, birth place, etc.) or dictionary words.
- Avoid using repeating characters (aaaaaa), keyboard patterns (asdfgh) or sequential numbers (123456).
- Do not disclose your password to anyone.
- While setting a new password, you may not re-use the current password or the previous password.