Posting Photos with Social Booster
They say that an image is worth a thousand words, so what’s a better way to show your company or services off than with an image? Using Social Booster, you can save time by uploading images to more than one location at once and ensure that your messages across different channels are all the same without all the extra work!
- Access Social Booster from the tab within your account.
- Click Create Post.
- Optional: Select the various channels or pages you would like the post to go to.
- Add any text or links desired to the Write your Post area. You will see the preview on the right side of the window update live to give you a preview of how the post will appear.
- Please choose "Click to Upload" to begin selecting images.
- In the window that opens, select a stock image or upload an image from your computer. Protip: Hold down the shift key while selecting your images to upload multiple images at once.
- You will now see your selected image added to your post.
- Optional: Add up to 10 images to Facebook posts by repeating steps 5-7. Please note, you can also upload an image to Google My Business or Instagram using the same instructions but limited only to one image.