Opt in mailing lists and Safelists
Want to ensure that your mailing list doesn't get treated as spam? Constant Contact ensures that your mailing lists adhere to all laws without any extra effort from you, helping you grow your business with customers who want to hear what you have to say.
Click the button below for more information and to get started with Constant Contact today:
- Email addresses on a single opt-in list are not confirmed. Anybody can submit anybody's address to the list, and it will be there until it is unsubscribed. This will be treated as spam.
- On a double opt-in list, all email address must be confirmed before they are added. A request for confirmation is sent to the submitted address and the address owner must take some action to confirm that
- she is the owner of the email address,
- the address is working and
- she indeed wants to subscribe.
A safelist is a group of people who have agreed to receive emails from one another. Usually, the group requires membership and has rules regarding how often you are allowed to email the members.