My FTP is Really Slow or Disconnects Often. Why?
- Open your FTP application.
- Go to the FTP Options and locate Passive Mode.
- In FileZilla, this is located under Edit Settings FTP Transfer Mode.
- If Passive Mode is selected, un-select this option. If Passive Mode is not selected, select this option.
- Try using your FTP again.
If this does not resolve the issue, revert back to your previous Passive Mode configuration.
FTP Timeout: This time is set on your FTP application. Timeout errors are usually due to a poor internet connection. In other cases, it is due to poor custom configuration, a bad FTP application or the server being temporarily unavailable.
Uploading Issues: If you are able to connect to FTP, but you get timed out the moment you try uploading something, the content may be blocked by the server. You will need to contact us via phone or Live Chat.