My Blog is Missing CSS Style or My Links Go to My Old Site
This is due to WordPress storing your domain name as a piece of data in its database. Here is the way HostGator recommends fixing the problem:
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- From the left-hand menu, go to Settings > General.
- In the WordPress Address (URL) field, enter the correct domain and path.
- In the Site Address (URL) field, enter the correct domain and path (usually the exact same as WordPress Address).
- Scroll down and click Save Changes.
When you return to your blog, the problem should be fixed!
If you are unable to access myblog.com/wp-admin/ and login, please read the following article: