Multi-location Sites in the Express Editor
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
Adding multiple locations is beneficial to display the information regarding each place of your business, whether it's hours of operation, different menu options or pricing, or a different map you would like to display for each of the business addresses.
Adding Multiple Business Locations
- To begin, launch your website editor by choosing Edit site.
- To add additional locations to your site, select Settings on the left.
- Then, select My business on the left.
- Click Add Location button at the bottom.
- Add your new location information.
- You will see the second location tab appear under the My business tab on the left side. When you have your information entered, click Apply.
Adding a Second Location Map to a Page
- Navigate to your location page and click Sections.
- Click on Address and choose the layout you would like.
- Your section will appear in your editor.
- Make sure the right-hand sidebar says Address at the top and then scroll down on the sidebar.
- Under Business Information, click on the drop-down.
- Choose which Location you would like displayed.
- The address and map will now display this information.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your changes to make them live.