Multi-location Sites in the Express Editor
Adding multiple locations is very helpful to display the information regarding each location of your business, whether its hours of operation, different menu options or pricing, or a different map you would like to display for each of the business addresses.
Adding Multiple Business Locations
- To begin, launch your website editor by choosing Edit site.
- To add additional locations to your site, select Settings on the left.
- Then, select My business on the left.
- Click Add Location button at the bottom.
- Add your new location information.
- You will see the second location tab appear under the My business tab on the left side. When you have your information entered, click Apply.
Adding a Second Location Map to a Page
- Navigate to your location page and click Sections.
- Click on Address and choose the layout you would like.
- Your section will appear in your editor.
- Make sure the right-hand sidebar says Address at the top and then scroll down on the sidebar.
- Under Business Information click on the dropdown.
- Choose which Location you would like displayed.
- The address and map will now display this information.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your changes to make them live.