Managing an Installed Application in Plesk
The integration of Plesk and applications installed via the Application Vault makes it easy to change settings you may otherwise need to log into the application and navigate its admin interface to find.
To manage any application installed via the Application Vault in Plesk:
- Go to the Applications tab in the Control Panel
- Select Manage Installed Applications from the left navigation menu. On the right, you will be presented with a list of the applications currently installed on the domain.
- To start managing the application, click on the application link in the Name column.
- You will be presented with an administrative interface with options specific to the application. Options will vary by application, but you will always have the following options in the toolbar:
- Change Settings - Change anything done during the initial installation and click Save to apply your changes immediately.
- Remove - If you have decided that the application is not right for you, clicking this option will give you a confirmation prompt to make sure you really want to uninstall it; selecting Yes will remove the application from the domain.
Be careful when doing this. There is no going back if you do not have a domain backup.