Mail Tab in the Plesk Control Panel
Here you can add or remove email addresses for a hosting subscription. Also shown are the usage statistics for each email address so you can pinpoint any over-quota problems. The Mail tab also permits access to creating Mailing Lists if this option has been enabled in the Admin panel.
Within the Mail Settings option, you can configure the following mail services for individual domains:
- Mail service status. You can switch the mail service on or off for a domain (Activate mail service on this domain).
- Webmail. If your service plan provides the option to choose which webmail program to use for domains, you can select it in the mail settings.
- SSL/TLS certificate for webmail. To access webmail via HTTPS, select an SSL/TLS certificate that will secure webmail.
- Enable mailing lists. Used for sending email messages to multiple recipients at once.
- Use the DKIM spam protection system to sign outgoing email messages. DKIM provides a method for validating a domain name identity associated with a message through cryptographic authentication.
Next: Applications Tab