Link to an External Page in BaseKit's Navigation Menu
As of June 19, 2013, BaseKit is not available on new Shared accounts; however, HostGator Website Builder is offered as a replacement.
When creating your site's navigation in BaseKit, it is possible to link to an external site. To add an item to the navigation menu that links to an external website:
- Create a new page.
- Hover your mouse over the new page in the upper, left corner of the editor.
- Click on the gray, circled arrow that appears to the right of that page name.
- Click Page Scripts.
- Go to http://webstarthelp.com/forwards.html in another browser tab or window.
- Choose the type of redirect that you wish to perform, fill in the blanks, and then copy the code that you receive from that page.
- Paste that code into the Page Specific Scripts box in the BaseKit editor.
- Click Save to finish.