Link to an External Page in BaseKit's Navigation Menu
As of June 19, 2013, BaseKit is unavailable on new Shared (SW) accounts; however, WordPress is an excellent alternative to this builder. The instructions on how to install WordPress are discussed in the article: How to Install WordPress With Softaculous.
When creating your site's navigation in BaseKit, it is possible to link to an external site. To add an item to the navigation menu that links to an external website:
- Create a new page.
- Hover your mouse over the new page in the upper left corner of the editor.
- Click on the gray, circled arrow that appears to the right of that page name.
- Click Page Scripts.
- Open this link in another browser tab or window.
- Choose the type of redirect you wish to perform, fill in the blanks, and then copy the code you receive from that page.
- Paste that code into the Page Specific Scripts box in the BaseKit editor.
- Click Save to finish.