Importing Contacts Through MailEnable
To successfully import or export contacts through webmail with MailEnable, you will need to have the Professional or Enterprise version of MailEnable.
To import a contact list from a remote IMAP server:
- Login to MailEnable.
- Click the Options tab.
- On the new page, click Advanced in the left-hand menu to expand the options.
- The Import page will load.
- Enter the Username and Password for the email which you want to migrate content from.
- Select what content to import:
- Contacts: Provide the CardDAV URL.
- Calendar: Provide the CalDAV URL.
- Messages: Provide the Server, Port number, and check the box to use SSL to import the messages.
- Click Import.
- A popup will appear for you to confirm if you want to import content from the remote server. Click the OK button to confirm.
- The import will be scheduled to process.
- Upon completion, the email contacts will be listed in the account.
- If you would like to cancel the import, click the Remove button.