How To View Website Statistics - Plesk
Statistics are detailed reports on how your resources and sites are being used.
How To Enable Statistics for Your Domain
- Go to the Websites & Domains tab.
- Select Hosting Settings next to the domain.
- Within the Web Scripting and Statistics section, select the program and scripting language you like to be interpreted and executed by the webserver.
- Select the right check box to password protect the statistics directory.
- Click OK.
How To Access Your Domain's Statistics
There are three options for viewing the statistics of your domain. Click on the link below to jump into a section.
Option 1: Via the Statistics Tab
Log in to Plesk.
- Select the Statistics tab.
Option 2: Via Web Statistics Tab
- Log in to Plesk.
- From the Websites & Domains tab, expand the additional operations, if necessary, by selecting the dropdown arrow.
- Select the Web Statistics icon.
Option 3: Via SmarterStats
If you are using SmarterStats, you can also access your domain statistics with either of the following URLs (replacing domain.com with your domain or server-name with your server name or IP address: