How to Update Shared Social Image with Express Editor
The purpose of this tool is to select which photo will display when you share your site on social media.
This is an essential feature to be able to choose a photo that truly represents your business any time you post anything on social media; you can change this depending on certain events or specific things going on, incorporating your business into social media in this way is a great feature.
- To begin, launch your website editor by choosing Edit site.
- Click on Settings on the left side of the page.
- Then select the SEO tab from the top.
- Select Click to upload social share image to choose a file to upload from your computer or from the stock image selection.
- Once you have an image you like, choose Apply at the bottom of the page.
- For this change to go live, make sure to select Publish at the top of the page.