How to set up the Booking Tool
*Please note: To take appointments through a booking section on your website you will need a paid website plan.
- To set up bookings for your business, start by navigating to the Bookings tab on the left of the account.
- Click the Set up Bookings button to begin.
- Choose whether you want to create a stand-alone booking page or embed our booking tool in any website hosted by us.
- Pick the website you want to use and click Continue.
- Select the closest category for the services you will be offering, then click Continue.
- Enter your business or reservation phone number and choose Continue.
- Next, adjust the hours for each day that you will be available to be booked for. Once you confirm these are correct, click Continue on the bottom.
Protip: The + button will allow you to add a second set of bookable hours if you are not available for specific times during the day, such as lunch/dinner preparation.
- Once you’ve confirmed your business information, you will see a screen that you will be directed to your dashboard to set up your team members and services.
- Once you are on your bookings dashboard, you will be able to Add and Edit Services as well as Add, Edit, and Delete Members from your Team.