How to set up the Booking Tool
Looking for help for the GATOR Builder by HostGator Website Builder product? Please see GATOR's Knowledge Base.
This content only applies to those using GATOR Builder by HostGator.
*Please note: To take appointments through a booking section on your website you will need a paid website plan.
- To set up bookings for your business start by navigating to the Bookings tab on the left of the account.
- Click the Set up Bookings button to begin.
- Choose the closest category for the services you will be offering, then click Continue.
- Enter your business or reservation phone number and choose Continue.
- Next, adjust the hours for each day that you will be available to be booked for. Once you confirm these are correct, click Continue on the bottom.
Protip: The + button will allow you to add a second set of bookable hours if you are not available for specific times during the day such as lunch/dinner preparation.
- Once you’ve confirmed your business information you will see a screen that you will be directed to your dashboard to set up your team members and services.
- Once you are on your bookings dashboard, you will be able to Add and Edit Services as well as Add, Edit, and Delete Members from your Team.