How to Set Email Signatures in Webmail
The free webmail client RoundCube allows you to set up a signature for outgoing messages.
- Click on "Settings" at the top right side of the page.
- On the Settings page, click on the "Identities" Tab.
- Double click on the email address that you want to create a signature for.
- Add your signature.
You may create or change a signature in the Horde WebMail using the steps below:
- From the menu at the top of the page, hover your mouse over the gear icon, then Preferences, then click Mail:
- Under General, click Personal Information:
- From this page you may create and edit your signature.
- To save your changes, click Save at the bottom of the page.