How To Reset Account Password
Forgetting your password can be a frustrating and tedious problem that happens even to the best of us.
If you have a problem with the instructions on this page, feel free to reach out to our support team, who can help clarify these instructions.
Resetting Your Password:
- Go to the main Gator.com homepage.
- Look for and select the login option near the upper right-hand corner.
- Once on the login page, click Forgot Password.
- Enter in the email address you used to create your Gator account and click Reset password.
- An email will go to that address with instructions for completing the password reset.
- Once you have reset your password from the email you received, navigate back to Gator.com and try to log in again.
Pro Tip: More often than not, your login email will be a Hotmail, Gmail, or some other type of third-party email since it’s not recommended to use a domain-specific email address when creating accounts that use that domain. Remember, your account login email is nothing your customers will see and should be a third-party email like the providers above.