How To Reset Account Password
Forgetting your password can be a frustrating and tedious problem that happens even to the best of us.
If you are having a problem with the instructions on this page, feel free to reach out to our support team who can help clarify these instructions for you. Keep in mind; our support team would never give out personal information such as Usernames or Passwords due to security reasons.
Resetting Your Password:
- From the main Gator.com homepage, look for and select the Login option near the upper right-hand corner.
- Once on the Login page, look for and select the option for Forgot Password.
- Enter in the email address you used to create your Gator account.
- An email will go to that address with instructions for completing the password reset.
- Once you have reset your password from the email you received, navigate back to Gator.com and try to log in again.
Pro Tip: More often than not, your login email will be a Hotmail, Gmail or some other type of third party email since it’s not recommended to use a domain-specific email address when creating accounts that use that domain. Always remember, your account login email is nothing your customers will see and should be a third party email like the providers above.