How to reset a Soholaunch Site Builder password
- Login to cPanel. (www.example.com/cpanel)
- Click the phpMyAdmin icon in the Databases section.
- Click on the drop down menu to see all the available MySQL databases. The one you are looking for is _sope1.
- Click on _sope1 and it will display a list of tables within that database.
- The database you are looking for is the one called login. Click on login and it will bring up a table in the main area.
- Now you can see your username and password. You may also click on the browse icon (pencil) for the row containing your username and password to change the values.