How to Remove Facebook Elements
Effective 9/4/2019, Facebook is changing their APIs used to crawl public business pages. Due to these changes, we have limited use of existing Facebook and Instagram elements within the editor. At this time we are working on a solution for customers, but for the time being, the elements and/or section must be removed as they will display a blank section on the published site.
Elements that will NOT be affected
Elements that will be affected
How to Remove Affected Elements From the Drag and Drop Builder
1st Method - Removing Specific Element From Within a Section
- Within the editor, select the element you would like to delete.
- In the white bar that appears above the element, choose the trash can icon located on the right.
- Once removed, make adjustments to the layout/section and republish the site for alterations to go live.
2nd Method - Removing Entire Section
- Within the editor, select the section you would like to delete.
NOTE: Deleting the section will remove all elements within it.
- In the orange bar that appears on the upper left of the section, select the trash can icon.
- Once removed, make adjustments to the layout and republish the site for alterations to go live.