How to Order goMobi
goMobi is a mobile website publishing platform available on HostGator shared servers (Hatchling, Baby and Business plans). Shared hosting customers can order goMobi from within cPanel by following the steps below:
- Log into cPanel.
- In the Software/Services section, click on the goMobi Site Builder icon.
- Click Get Started Today.
- In the Billing Login window, enter the email and password for your billing account.
For security reasons, we ask you to confirm your purchase by entering your billing email address and password. Your billing login information is different from your cPanel login. We do this to ensure that the owner of the account is authorizing the purchase.
- If you've lost or forgotten your billing account password, click the Forgot your password link.
- In the Domain List window, select the domain you'd like to use with goMobi from the drop-down menu.
- Click Continue.
- In the Final Review window, select the check box confirming that you agree to goMobi's Terms of Service.
- Click Activate. You will receive an Activation Complete popup when your order is complete.
- Click Launch GoMobi to get started!
Now you can begin setting up your goMobi mobile website. The article below will help you get started: