How to Delete an Optimized WordPress Hosting Blog
This article discusses how to delete a blog in an Optimized WordPress hosting plan within your Customer Portal.
- Deleting your blog does NOT cancel the Optimized WordPress hosting plan or cancel the domain name registration.
- The process of deleting a WordPress blog is irreversible! If you'd like to make a copy of your WordPress website, create and download a backup of your blog before deleting it. Visit the CodeGuard Dashboard of your Optimized WordPress account to manage your backup.
To delete your Optimized WordPress blog:
- Log in to your Customer Portal.
- On the Dashboard, locate the Optimized WordPress hosting and click on the Manage Package button.
- You will see a list of management options for your WordPress on the next screen with the WordPress domain in the lower-left corner.
- Click the Delete WordPress Blog icon.
- A confirmation page will appear. Put a checkmark on Yes, I give permission to delete my installation and files.
- Click Delete Installation to confirm.
- A confirmation prompt will be displayed, notifying you that the blog has been successfully deleted.
If you're planning to start over in creating new blogs, you can definitely do so! Here is an article to help you with this task.
Want to learn more about the Optimized WordPress hosting plan? Please check out the following articles to know more.
- How to Manage Optimized WordPress
- How to Manage Optimized WordPress Email Accounts
- How to Manage Optimized WordPress FTP Accounts
- What is Optimized WordPress (OWP)?