How to Create Mailing Lists - Plesk
Enable the Mailing List Tab
Note: These examples use Plesk 18; however, the steps will be the same for other versions of Plesk.
To create a mailing list in Plesk, the Mailing Lists feature must first be enabled. To do this:
- Log in to Plesk.
- From Websites & Domain, find the domain and then select Mail Settings.
- Check the box beside Enable mailing lists.
- Click Ok.
Users will then be prompted to set up the Administrator Mailing List password, which will enable the server and the Mailing List tab.
Create a Mailing List
- Click on the Mail tab.
- Select the Mailing Lists tab and click the Create Mailing list.
- On the next screen, complete the following fields:
- Mailing list address
- Mailing list administrator's email (Should be an existing email address)
- Press OK.