How to Create Drop-Down Menus in the Express Editor
Drop-down menus or sub-navigation pages are an easy way to sort and organize different pages on your website’s navigation. You have possibly seen this functionality on a site before or if you have too many pages to fit in an organized fashion on a single bar it is a great option for ease of navigation for your site visitors.
If you need help creating pages check out: Adding and Deleting Pages in the Express Editor
To Add a Drop-Down Menu
- Begin within your website editor.
- Select Pages from the left-hand menu.
- In the Pages menu, find the page that you want to be in the menu bar first and arrange the page(s) that you would like to appear in the drop-down to be directly below it.
- Click and drag or slide the page from the 6 dots within the right side of the page bar slightly to the right by clicking and holding it.
- Release the page, below the first, making a step (or separate column) of pages offset from the beginning.
- Then move each page one-by-one. You will see the navigation update as you do so, to indicate where a drop-down will occur.
- And that's it! The pages you slide beneath the first with now be in a drop-down menu when you preview your webpage.