How to Create a Reseller WHM
Just as Reseller packages can create cPanel accounts for customers, Dedicated and VPS packages can create Reseller accounts. The following instructions will demonstrate how to create a Reseller account for a new user.
To create a Reseller account in WHM:
- Log in to WHM.
- Look for the Create a New Account section. The quickest way is by typing a keyword on the Search box either on the left-side panel or at the top of the page.
- Click on Create a New Account under the Account Functions section.
- Provide the necessary new account information.
- Navigate to the Reseller Settings section and put a checkmark on the Make the account a reseller option.
(Optional) You can put a checkmark on Make the account own itself so the owner can modify the account.
- Click Create.
Your reseller customer will now be able to access resellercustomerdomain.com/whm and log in with the cPanel username and password you just created.
- How Do I Create a cPanel Account?
- How Do I Log into the Web Host Manager (WHM)?
- Viewing all Your Hosting Accounts in WHM
- What is a Package?
- What is WHM (Web Host Manager)?