How to Create a Reseller WHM
Just as Reseller packages can create cPanel accounts for customers, Dedicated and VPS packages can create Reseller accounts. The following instructions will demonstrate how to create a Reseller account for a new user:
- Log in to root WHM.
Check out this article: How Do I Log into the Web Host Manager (WHM)?
- Navigate to the search bar at the top left of the screen, search the keyword "create."
- Click on Create a New Account under Account Functions.
- Fill in the new account information.
- Navigate to the Reseller Settings, check to Make the account a Reseller.
- (Optional) You can check to Make the account own itself so the owner can modify the account.
- Click Create.
Your reseller customer will now be able to access theirdomain.com/whm and log in with the cPanel username and password you just created.