How to configure LeapFTP
- Go to the Sites menu, select Site Manager
- To create a group, go to Site > New > Group. To which, you can create a group name.
- To add a website, Click on the Group folder you wish the Site to be Organised in > Site > New > Site. To which, you can provide your site's name.
- The options section will appear when clicking OK
- Address will be the actual domain name.
- Port should be automatically at 21.
- Deselect anonymous logon, which will then enable username and password.
- Username and Password will be the same as your FTP username and password
- Remote Path is the file path to the domain's document root folder
- Local Path is the file directory on your computer to which ftp can access the site files
- If you click on the button next the to local path, it will allow you to select/create the path from your computer.
- Click Apply then close the site manager
Going forward, you will be able to use FTP by going to the Sites menu then navigate to a group then select a website.