How To Claim Google Ad Credits
If half the global population were online at any given time, what do you think the odds are that someone is searching for your service or website right now? It is hard to fathom, understandably, but you might be surprised at the number of people who are searching Google right now for exactly what you have to offer. So, that being said, let's make sure they can easily find you!
With your Gator account, you can now find new customers and expand your reach with a $100 in Google Ads credit. (Available with applicable paid plans.) In this article, we will cover how-to get started with your Google Ad Credits as well as where to go to set your daily budget and adjust it as you see results.
Step 1: Obtain Your Promotion Code
- Log in to your Gator dashboard and click the App Market tab in the left-hand menu.
- Look over to the right-hand side, and you will see the Google Ad Credits option that you will want to select.
- Review the details on the new page and then click Get Credit.
- Once you add your policy, hit Next, and you will see a confirmation of your code.
- You will want to write this code down for safekeeping and click the Copy Code and Redeem Now button.
Step 2: Redeem Your Promotion Code
Create your first Google AdWords Campaign and enter your billing information as needed.
The funds from your promo code will become available once you have spent a total of $25.00 toward Google Adwords.