How to Change Sign On Username with Softaculous
This article will show you how to change the username of an installed script. We will use WordPress installation as an example.
- You are logged into your Customer Portal. You can also log in after clicking the link.
- The hosting package you are attempting to access is either Shared or Cloud. The link will only work for the first type of this package listed in the billing account.
- Log in to cPanel.
- Under the Software section, click on Softaculous Apps Installer.
Click on the Installations button.
- Click on the pencil icon in order to edit installation details.
In the Edit Installation page, scroll down to the Admin Account section, find the Sign on Username field, and enter the sign-on username.
- Click on the Save Installation Details button.