How to Change Name Servers with TierraNet
While HostGator cannot modify DNS at third-party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your DNS at Tierra.net.
Step 1: Find the DNS for Your Hosting Account
The first step is to find out which name servers you should use for your HostGator hosting account; this varies by server and hosting. For instructions on how to find your DNS, please read the following article:
Step 2: Change your DNS
To change your Tierra.net DNS:
- Sign in to your Tierra.net account.
- Navigate to the Domains tab. You will be redirected to Domains Services.
- Look for the domain name for which you are updating the DNS.
- Expand the domain and click on the edit link under Nameservers
- Replace the current nameserver entries.
- Click Preview Changes.
- Click Confirm Changes.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related articles: