How to Change Name Servers with Melbourne IT
While HostGator cannot modify DNS at third party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your DNS at Melbourneit.com.au.
Step 1: Find the DNS for Your Hosting Account
The first step is to find out which name servers you should use for your HostGator hosting account; this varies by server and type of hosting. For instructions on how to find your DNS, please read the following article:
Step 2: Change your DNS
- Sign into your account at Melbourneit.com.au
- Under the Domain Names section, click View/Manage Domain Names.
- Click on the domain name you wish to modify. The Domain Management page will now be displayed.
- Under Name Server Details, click Change Delegation Details.
- On the Delegation page, input the DNS found in your HostGator welcome email.
- Click Submit Changes.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related articles: