How to Change Name Servers with HiChina
While HostGator cannot modify DNS at third party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your DNS with HiChina.
Step 1: Find the DNS for Your Hosting Account
The first step is to find out which name servers you should use for your HostGator hosting account; this varies by server and type of hosting. For instructions on how to find your name servers, please read the following article:
Step 2: Change DNS
- Go to http://dmp.www.net.cn
- Log into the account with your domain name and password.
- Click DNS Basic Information on the left pane.
- Select DNS Resolution.
- Choose Name Server Change to open the DNS page.
- On the Change Name Servers page, replace the current values listed with your HostGator DNS from step 1.
- Click Submit.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related articles: