How to Change Name Servers with BigRock
While HostGator cannot modify DNS at third-party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your name servers at BigRock.com.
Step 1: Find DNS for Your Hosting Account
The first step is to find out which name servers you should use for your HostGator hosting account; this varies by server and type of hosting. For instructions on how to find your name servers, please read the following article:
Step 2: Update Your DNS
- Sign in to your BigRock control panel.
- Click on the domain name to be updated.
- Click on the Name Servers in the Domain Registration section.
- Input the information found in your HostGator welcome email.
- Click on the Update Name Servers.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related articles: