How to Change Name Servers with BigRock
While HostGator cannot modify DNS at third-party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your name servers at BigRock.com.
Step 1: Find the Name Servers for your Hosting Account
The first step is to find out which name servers you should use for your HostGator hosting account; this varies by server and type of hosting. For instructions on how to find your name servers, please read the following article:
Step 2: Update your Name Servers
- Sign in to your BigRock control panel.
- You will now be taken to a page that lists all of your purchases on our system.
- Select the domain name for which you want to modify the name servers.
- In the Domain Registration section, select the Name Servers option.
- Update the existing name servers with your HostGator name servers.
- Click on the Update Name Servers.
- Your name server has been successfully updated.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related articles: