How to Change Name Servers with 123-reg.co.uk
While we cannot modify name servers at third-party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your name servers at 123-reg.co.uk.
Step 1: Find Out Name Servers for Your Hosting Account
The first step is to find out which name servers you should use for your hosting account; this varies by server and type of hosting. For instructions on how to find your name servers, please read the following article:
Step 2: Change Name Servers
- Log in to your 123-reg.co.uk account.
- Go to the Domain Names section, choose the domain name from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Manage button.
If you are modifying a top-level domain (.com, .net., .org, etc.), you will need to unlock the domain name prior to updating the name servers. This can be done by going to Manage Domain Locking and then click on Unlock Domain.
- Navigate to the Advanced Domain Setting, then click on Change Name Servers.
- Input the name servers found in your welcome email.
- Click Change Name Servers.
Customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related articles: