How to Add eNom API to a Website via WHM AutoPilot
OH SNAP! This article has been deprecated.
HostGator no longer supports WHM AutoPilot or installs this software. We do recommend using WHMCS as a complete solution.
This article will explain how to set up an aspect that is directly related to HostGator's services. Please understand that our technical support team cannot help you troubleshoot these steps.
Follow the steps below to integrate your eNom reseller API with your hosting orders:
- Log in to your WHMAP admin area (similar to example.com/billing/admin)
- From the Manage Products tab, select Edit Domain Pricing.
- Enter each type of domain name (TLD) you want to offer, and enter the price you will charge.
- Go back to the Home tab at the top right corner.
- Under General Administration Links, click Edit WHM AutoPilot Configuration.
- Under General System Variables, you must change Disable Domain Registrations from No to Yes.
- Finally, under Enom Configuration Area, you need to add your eNom API account information.