How to Add eNom API to a Website via WHM AutoPilot
WHM AutoPilot is no longer offered and is not a program for which HostGator can provide technical support. This article will explain how to setup an aspect which is directly related to HostGator's services. Please understand that our technical support team cannot help you troubleshoot these steps.
Follow the steps below to integrate your eNom reseller API with your hosting orders:
- Log into your WHMAP admin area (similar to example.com/billing/admin)
- From the Manage Products tab, select Edit Domain Pricing.
- Enter each type of domain name (TLD) you want to offer, and enter the price you will charge.
- Go back to the Home tab at the top right corner.
- Under General Administration Links, click Edit WHM AutoPilot Configuration.
- Under General System Variables, you must change Disable Domain Registrations from No to Yes.
- Finally, under Enom Configuration Area, you need to add your eNom API account information.
Note: The "Registered IP" must reflect our server's main shared IP. Do NOT submit your dedicated IP or one of HostGator's multiple shared IPs. You can contact HostGator to get the exact IP address.