How To Add Carousel in Traditional Editor
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
- On your dashboard, click on Edit Site.
- On the left navigation menu, hit on Elements.
- Browse the Elements section and select Image Gallery. You can also select Video Gallery, depending on your need.
- Choose the source and click OK. You can upload your own image or source it from Instagram.
- Click the Row Popup.
- Hit More to show additional options, then select Advanced.
- Select Settings.
- From the Settings page, choose Gallery Transitions.
- Update the transition box with the desired entrance and exit animation, transition order, and interval.
- Hit Finish to apply the changes and transitions you've made.
- Optional: You can also edit how many items in the page.
- This is a preview of the carousel in live space.
- Save and Publish the changes online.