How To Add An eCommerce Store
- GATOR WEBSITE BUILDER CONTENT -
Being able to purchase items online has revolutionized the way people commerce and exchange goods. Gone are the days of being inspired by infomercials, allowing 6-8 weeks for delivery and mail-in order forms with a paper check enclosed! What's even better about this fact is that with technology growing simpler every day, YOU TOO can sell things online and start earning money for your hard work!
This article will cover How to Add a Store to your traditional drag and drop Gator website builder and the necessary setup steps for getting started. If you are using the Express Editor, be sure to search for Adding a Store to Express Editor.
Adding a Store to Your Gator website:
Once you log into your website builder, follow the steps below to begin adding the store section to your pages:
- From the left-hand menu, select the Store option with the shopping cart icon.
- Next, select the Upgrade Now button from the slide menu that appears to get started if you are not already on a plan that includes a store.
- Once you have an eligible plan, you will want to create your Store by adding your Business Details and Products. To read more about setting up your store, checkout the article: Setting up an eCommerce Store.
- You will then see the slide menu will change into your Store Dashboard. From here, you can:
- Manage your products and orders
- Review sales summary
- Track recent orders
- You will also notice your site design in the background changes a little. You will see a store visible in your Pages section as well as a Shopping Cart button hovering over the page.