How to Add Age Verification in WordPress
Depending upon the type of content your site offers, you may need to have visitors verify their age before allowing access to the entire site. The AgeVerify plugin can be used for this.
Make sure that your domain is already set up to point to your HostGator servers. To know how to configure your domain's DNS records, you may want to visit this article: How Do I Change My DNS or Name Servers?
How to Install the AgeVerify Plugin
- Log in to your website's WordPress dashboard.
- From the left-hand navigation menu of the dashboard, hover over Plugins, then click Add New.
- Look for the AgeVerify plugin using the Search box on the right side.
- Once the search results show AgeVerify, click Install Now.
- Click the Activate button.
How to Set Up Plugin After Installation
- From the left-hand navigation menu of the dashboard, click AgeVerify under Settings.
- Toggle the Enable button.
- Adjust preferred plugin settings.
- Scroll down and click Save Changes once done.