How to Add a PDF Download to Posts in WordPress
Adding a PDF download into your website is an excellent way of sharing your website content with your visitors. It allows them to save a copy of the material to review, use, or print at their own convenience. Follow the steps below on how to accomplish this through your WordPress Dashboard.
How to Add a PDF to WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Plugins then click Add + New.
- Under the Search box, type in WP Advanced PDF.
- Click on the Install Now button to install the plugin, then click Activate.
- Once activated, you can configure this plugin by going to Plugins and selecting Settings under WP Advanced PDF. Using the options in this section, you can set up where you wish to display the PDF download icon on your website's posts.
- A PDF icon will be displayed on your post.
To learn more about this plugin, you can also visit:
Remove the PDF Download Option
- In your WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins.
- Select Deactivate under the WP Advanced PDF plugin.