How to Add a PDF Download to Posts in WordPress
Adding a PDF download into your website is an excellent way of sharing your website content with your visitors. It allows them to save a copy of the material to review, use, or print at their own convenience. Follow the steps below on how to accomplish this through your WordPress Dashboard.
How to Add a PDF to WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Plugins then click Add + New.
Remove the PDF Download Option
- Under the Search box, type in WP Advanced PDF.
- In your WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins.
- Select Deactivate under the WP Advanced PDF plugin.