How to add a Join My Mailing List Form from Constant Contact
Looking for help for the GATOR Builder by HostGator Website Builder product? Please see GATOR's Knowledge Base.
This content only applies to those using GATOR Builder by HostGator.
A great way to expand your following is by gaining contacts through a Pop-up Sign-up Form created by Constant Contact. By creating the form and adding the code to your website, you can convert your visitors into contacts and interact with them via email.
- Start by logging into your Constant Contact Email Marketing account to Copy the Universal Code for your sign-up form.
- Log into your HostGator account and click Edit Site.
- Select Settings at the top of the editor.
- Click the HTML Injection option from the menu on the left.
- Click Header HTML from the options at the top.
- Right-click inside the Text Box and paste your Universal code.
- Hit the Save Button in the bottom right hand corner.
- Click Publish to make it live.