How to Add a Favicon in WordPress
Favicon is a small icon usually found next to the website name on the top left of your browser tabs or bookmarks.
The video below discusses customizing the WordPress theme. In 1:15 of the video tackles adding a Favicon in your WordPress site.
Here are the steps discussed in the video above.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Appearance section on the left menu.
- Click Customize.
- Select Site Identity in the navigation bar.
- Look for the Site Icon section, then click the Select site icon.
- Upload a 512 x 512-pixel image.
- Once you have selected your image, WordPress will display it in the Site Icon section and on your site's tab.
If you don't see your favicon immediately, refresh your browser.
Congratulations! Your new favicon should now be displayed on your WordPress site.